Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well...Plarn It!!

I had to take the market tote apart last night. The technique is solid, but the pattern wasn't going where i wanted it to. Today I am trying again, as I have time. I hope to get the base of the bag made today before I head off to work.

It is going much faster than I anticipated. I have completed the base and am starting up the sides now. I need to make more plarn in this particular colorway to finish the tote, but I am very pleased so far. I am not sure how large this end up being as I am sort of experimenting as I go along. Right now it seems a bit on the smallish side.

1 comment:

Waterrose said...

Well I"ve never heard of plarn, but I have a zillion plastic bags. Can't wait to see the pictures.

About Me

My photo
i sew because i cannot draw.